Sunday, June 20, 2010

New designs!!!

Below is a new design. It's bloomers/shorts and a top. It looks absolutely precious in gingham. I've included a picture of all my gingham, but I can get anything you want. I can also monogram it with 1 letter, 3 letters, or a name in any color. I've also included pictures of recent appliqued monogrammed shirts I've done for Ann Reese. I can make shorts to go with the letter fabric if you would like. I have onesies in all sizes up to 24 months. Thanks!!!











2 comments:

  1. Amy do you do the applique initials on just regular shirts for like Ava's age....I like those plain tees that are appliqued then have the matching shorts with it I think theyre absolutely precious...didnt know what all appliques you were doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have great quality t-shirts for girls up to 5t in stock. I'd love to design something for Ava. Email me if you would like me to email you some fabric choices and ideas.

    ReplyDelete