Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm Back!!

Wow, it's been a REALLY long time since I posted on this blog. SO sorry about that. I pretty much use Facebook as my main site, but I'll start adding to the blog as well. I've been on a break from sewing and Barefoot Designs since January, but I'm ready to start taking orders again (slowly at first!). 

Here's a few things I've been up to and some cute ideas for summer. If you are interested in ordering, please look through my FB page to get ideas. Go to "photos", click on "more photos", then choose the album that you are interested in. I have everything I've ever made in those albums, so there is a lot to look through to get ideas of what you would like me to make your little one! Here's a link to my page... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barefoot-Designs/180353315315176

Once you have your outfit in mind, please email me to amyhgrote@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless!!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment