Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vintage Romper & Other Goodies!



Annie Vintage Romper
How adorable is this???? It's the new bubble/romper from Barefoot Designs.  It's $45 and can be made in any fabric combinations and comes in 3m-12. I don't know who would want it that large, but it's available! Email me to amyhgrote@gmail.com with your order. 

Back of Annie Vintage Romper

Who doesn't love jon jons?? This one is ready for a little man's 2nd birthday party! He's a rocker, can you tell?? Jon jons can be made in any fabric with any applique choice for $35!

What's better than seersucker in the summer? I just love this fabric sooo much! Pants with a shirt is $35 and a short and shirt set is $30! Email me your order. Amyhgrote@gmail.com. 

Onesies! I do a LOT of onesies, so here are a few examples!

Short sleeve- $16
Long sleeve- $18

If you want something extremely busy (like appliqued name that's long), it will be $20 or more. 

Ann Reese's little buddy, Tinsley, turned one, and I was asked to make her onesie! She looked adorable! 

This is my FAVORITE nautical applique of all times! It's from Applique Cafe. I love all of her stuff. 

EMAIL ORDERS TO:

Amyhgrote@gmail.com or Amysbarefootdesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment