Monday, July 26, 2010

Football and Halloween Outfits

Fall is around the corner, and your little one needs precious clothes for the season! I made these outfits for 2 sweet sisters. One is 6 and the other is 7 months. They are going to look adorable in these for Halloween and every Saturday! Check out Sophie in her swing top and ruffled pants. She has a little growing to do, but she'll be adorable in this outfit for Halloween. Amelia's AU outfit is a swing top, and the Halloween outfit is a jumper. The jumper can be reversible. I'll post an example soon. These are perfect with a turtle neck or long sleeve t-shirt for chilly days. Coats coming soon! Yes, I will make AL stuff, too! I have red and white polka dot fabrics, an elephant applique, and looking for houndstooth fabric. Email me at amyhgrote@gmail.com if you would like to place an order. Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment