Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hats, Bibs, and Outfits!!!!

Wow, what a week!!! My machine has been broken all week, so I finally borrowed one from Smocking Bird to get my orders done. Here are a few things I worked on yesterday...

Hats
Who is like me and doesn't always have time to fix your hair before running errands, going to the gym, or just laying by the pool? My solution....A HAT!!!! These hats will make you look cute with no effort! They would be a fantastic present for a college girl going to school in the fall. I wore hats to class all the time!! I have the color options below and also red and green. You can choose the color of the font and the actual font. They are $15.00. Email me if you are interested.
Thanks Melissa for teaching me how to make these!!

Bibs
How cute are these crab bibs for a twin boy and girl?!?! I can put any applique on them for a baby gift. Check out my earlier post to see some of the appliques I have. They are $15.00 each.

Outfits
Ruffles and polka dots will make Olivia and Mary Madisyn very happy little girls! I can't wait to see pictures of them in these outfits. The moms picked out the appliques and fabric they liked, and I put it all together for their girls. The shirts are great quality from target and come in all sizes and colors. Let me know if you are interested! These are $36.00 which includes shirt, applique, name, and ruffled shorts! For long pants, it's $40.00.

Onesie
I love dressing up a plain onesie with an applique and name! You pick the applique, colors, and font! These are $16.00 and if you want shorts/bloomers it's $26.00 for the set. See earlier posts for examples.

Email me at amyhgrote@gmail.com if you are interested in any of today's post! Thanks!










1 comment: