Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho and Some Turkey Leftovers!!

I'm sure you are still stuffed but as ready as I am to move on to Christmas!! I've been as busy as an elf working on all these Christmas outfits! How cute is the minky dot outfit???? I know, it's not traditional Christmas colors, but sooo sweet for a little baby girl. I love the softness of the minky dot and also the soft pink fabric I used for the ruffles and the trunk. It is beautiful in person. Thank you Leigh! I know Zadie is going to look adorable! I can do any colors you would like and in any size. The outfits range from $40-$45 depending on size.

Thanksgiving has passed, but I wanted to share this "girly" turkey, another non-traditional outfit! I guess you can put a spin on just about anything! Thanks Kindra! I loved the pictures of Ava!

Please let me know asap if you would like to place an order! Don't forget about hats and hand towels as gifts! Everyone loves a personalized gift! You can pick out everything!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment