Monday, November 15, 2010

Settled and Back to Sewing!

Wow, what an eventful couple of weeks!!! We spent one week packing our house, the next week moving in, and then another trying to get back to NORMAL! I'm glad to say that Gulf Shores is our new home, and everything is set up in our house, including my sewing room! I finally have my space back!

I finished a few orders last week. Check them out below. Thank you to all of my loyal customers who have been VERY patient with me during this crazy time!

I had to sneak a few pictures of Ann Reese's Thanksgiving outfit that I made her. I just love this turkey! I am working on a LOT of outfits this week using this turkey. There are going to be A LOT of adorable little turkeys out there on Thanksgiving day! I'll post pics of those soon.

The pink dress was another consignment find that I turned into a treasure for Ann Reese. I LOVEEEE this owl applique, and it would look adorable on any outfit.

I made this farm outfit out of fabric I got from the customer. I picked the black and white polka dot fabric, because I thought it just made the animals "pop". I hope she'll enjoy the outfit at her sister's birthday party! This style outfit makes a perfect outfit for any time of year. It looks precious with a turtle neck underneath on those cold days! Those are very seldom here in Gulf Shores.

The duck outfits are for my cousin's goddaughters who love ducks! I know they will enjoy these outfits next summer!



















No comments:

Post a Comment