Friday, October 22, 2010

Big Move!

My husband and I have decided to move to Gulf Shores and stop all this nonsense of driving back and forth twice a month! Davey needs to be on property every day, and this will save us money if we can sell our house. If someone is looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in Birmingham (Homewood area), let me know!!! We are making the big move on FRIDAY, yes FRIDAY!!!! There is a lot of packing to do, but thanks to my family, I'll be able to get it done! I will set up my sewing machine first thing once we get there, and get all my orders out asap! Get those Christmas orders placed soon!


Check out this adorable owl outfit for a sweet little girl! I can't wait to see pictures of her in it. I took this with my phone camera, so it doesn't do it justice at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment