Monday, October 11, 2010

BUSSSSSY!!!!

Wow, I've been bussssssy making plain shirts look adorable for a bunch of special little ones out there. I have a lot of appliques to choose from on the right side of my blog. I have many more, so if you think of something you'd like, just ask! A few that aren't pictured are another owl, acorn, and many more Christmas stuff. I'll work on getting pictures of those up asap!
The shirts are $18-$22 depending on long sleeve, short sleeve, and what design you would like.

Also, I'm still making hand towels! These would be perfect gifts for teachers, sisters, in-laws, etc. for Christmas and birthdays!

Check out my first attempt at making a blanket!!! I hope Jack enjoys this one!

Be thinking about those Christmas outfits and gifts you like to order. I'm already backed up till the first of November! Get your orders in soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment