Monday, October 11, 2010

Consignment Treasures!

Check out these consignment treasures I found for Ann Reese! The purple dress and the pink and brown romper had initials on them, so I used the scalloped applique to cover the initials. Honestly, I bought these with a little hesitation, thinking that it would be difficult to fix for AR, but it worked out perfectly! Most consignment stores put their initialed outfits at 1/2 the price they would normally, so these were a FANTASTIC deal!! What I learned....Buy outfits with initials, because they can be treasures!!

The pants set was a Kelly's Kids (I know a lot of you mom's know how expensive this probably was), and I decided to add an "A" to make it special for Ann Reese.

Let me know if you have something from an older brother or sister or consignment outfit that you'd like me to fix up for your little one!





No comments:

Post a Comment