Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hoooooot!!

LOVE this owl dress!! It's actually a very pretty aqua color, but my camera stinks, so it shows up dark blue. Your little one needs a dress like this with the most popular animal right now! Owls are everywhere!!

I sadly can't take credit for the pink pants, but I can make a pair just like them. How cute is the bow on the Z!? I think I'll start putting a bow on everything for girls!

I also can't take credit for making this Christmas dress...SAD again, but I can take credit for the beautiful monogrammed "Z"! If you like this dress, I can duplicate it!

Get those orders in ASAP! I won't be taking orders that need to be done before Christmas after this weekend. I have A LOT of sewing to do for my family's gifts (shhhh...)!

Don't forget the meaning for the season....

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment