Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time sure flies!

I know it's not even Christmas, but here is an adorable spring outfit! Spring will be here SOON. A customer ordered this outfit for a Christmas gift for a little girl to enjoy this spring! How much do you love aqua and pink??? Such a beautiful combo! It would also be cute in a dress or shirt and shorts set. Up to you!

Another AU outfit this late in the season??? This is another Christmas gift for a customer's nephew to wear next season. This is going to be the PERFECT gift for these Auburn fans! Thanks Leslie!

Towels, towels, and MORE towels!!!! These are going out the door like crazy! I'll be working on 5 more tomorrow! What a GREAT gift for teachers, in-laws, neighbors, co-workers, dirty santa, etc.!

I said I wouldn't be taking orders after today, but I'll extend that till tomorrow as long as my little one doesn't wake up sick. Ears!











No comments:

Post a Comment