Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beachin' It!

Hi, friends!! We are in Gulf Shores and have been here for a couple weeks now. For those of you who do not know, we spend about 1/2 the month in Birmingham and 1/2 the month in Gulf Shores because of my husband's business. It's a crazy life, but we feel so blessed to be able to spend time at the beautiful beach! By the way, please come down here for vacations! I have not seen a drop of oil in a long time! It's just gorgeous! I just had to add a few pictures of it for you to see!

This is the first trip down here that we've had enough room to bring my embroidery machine!! Baby stuff takes up A LOT of space! I was pumped that my sweet husband made room for my machine! How thoughtful!! He didn't realize how much had to come with the machine! I had another 4 bags full of stuff and we were stuffed in the car, but it was well worth it (to me, at least!!!). I've been working on orders, but mostly making clothes for gifts and my sweetie, Ann Reese. Check out my picture of how I TRY to keep everything organized while we are here. I don't have my equipment to make complete outfits, but I'll get all those orders done as soon as we get back to B'ham next week. Thank you all for being patient with me! I hope to have equipment in both places soon!

Below are some things I've been working on down here. I'll take better pics soon. My stickin' camera died and the battery charger was one thing that didn't make it down! I'm going to buy one tomorrow, so I'll post pics of everything up close soon.

Again, thank you for all the orders and for your patience! I promise your outfits will be completed soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment