Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wedding gifts, gators, and tigers, OH MY!

This Gator outfit is one of my absolute favorite outfits, even though it's for a different team! Kindra wanted a pair of pants that would work for this shirt and a pumpkin shirt (coming soon), but I thought they needed a little something to pull in the blue, so I added detachable bows! You will see below how they look without the bows. Also, I added a bow to the gator to make it a little more girly! I hope Ava loves this outfit and wears it proudly on game days!


Spooky, NOT really, ghost outfit for sweet Zoe! She will be darling in this precious outfit when October comes! It won't be long! I decided to use minky dot (really soft raised dot) fabric for the white part of the ghost to give it a little something extra special. I hope she enjoys!


Wedding gifts! Don't you love the Saint's sign but in kitchen colors?!?! I love using the cross to add a little fabric to a kitchen towel. Think about the kitchen of your mom, sister, aunt, best friend, bride, etc. that you need to get a gift for, and let me know what colors would work for their kitchen. Make it personal with a monogram or fun with funky colors! You pick everything, or I can surprise you!


WAR EAGLE!!!!! Ann Reese is loving her first football season and cheers for the Auburn Tigers!


















No comments:

Post a Comment