Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Football Confusion!!

How could I resist making this adorable outfit even though it's Alabama??? I know sweet Cami is going to look adorable in it! It's pretty crazy that I still haven't made an AU outfit, though! I made an AL before AU....I think I'm confused!

I also posted a few pics of different things I've monogrammed/appliqued for you to check out! I love the frame. I decided to spice it up a bit and give it a vintage edge. It just makes it a little special! I hope Zoe enjoys it!

Poor baby Ann Reese doesn't get any handmade clothes anymore (mommy is too busy making everyone else stuff), so I made sure I got this sweet outfit done for a shower we are going to soon. Her Lovey got it for her, and I can't wait to see her in it! Baby girls in blue are just too adorable!

I'm headed to Daphne Friday, so please let me know if you would like something done in the next two days. Thank you for all the Daphne/Baldwin county orders that I'll be bringing this weekend! I won't have my machine with me for a couple of weeks. Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment